Clinic Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
- Overseeing clinic operations and staff duties.
- Keeping medical professionals informed about healthcare administered at the clinic.
- Managing the clinic’s budget, billing system, and inventory.
- Ordering stock and supplies for the clinic.
- Overseeing the purchasing, maintenance, and repair of clinic equipment.
- Developing procedures to deliver optimal patient care.
- Performing the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of staff members.
- Managing internal and external communications and answering queries about the clinic.
Clinic Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Health Services Administration, or similar.
- Master’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Experience in managing a healthcare facility or clinic.
- Ability to supervise and motivate clinic staff to perform their duties efficiently.
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that quality services are provided.
- Knowledge of procuring supplies, equipment, and staff needed at the clinic.
- Proficiency in managing budgets, billing, and negotiating with suppliers and vendors.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for liaising with patients, healthcare providers and specialists, as well as the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.